1, Posting Ads
If you’re looking to place a free ad, there are a few things you should know. First, all free ads must be placed in the “Free” category. Second, ads placed in the “Free” category may be removed at any time at our discretion. Third, by placing a free ad, you are agreeing to the following terms:
– You will not post any content that is illegal, defamatory, libelous, hateful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
– You will not post any content that infringes on the intellectual property rights of any other person or entity.
– You will not post any content that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, or any other harmful or destructive code.
– You will not post any content that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18.
– You will not post any content that is commercial in nature, including but not limited to: spam, pyramid schemes, affiliate links, or advertisements.
- The ad must be relevant to the category in which it is posted.
- The ad must not include illegal or prohibited items or services.
- The ad must not include any personal information, such as phone numbers or email addresses.
- The ad must not include any offensive or discriminatory language.
- The website reserves the right to remove or edit any ad at any time without notice.
- The website is not responsible for the content of the ads, or for any transactions that may take place as a result of the ads.
It is important to carefully read and understand the terms and conditions of the classified website before posting an ad.